You missed this event:
Merrion Street Festival
25th August / 12:00PM
The Merrion Street festival is back for the last Bank Holiday of the year!!
We're joining forces with Verve Bar, Manahatta, Mean-Eyed Cat, Roxy Ball Room, Loop, Liv Bar and Yard & Coop to bring you a Bank Holiday Sunday of great live music, street food and awesome drinks.
Merrion St Festival offers a specially curated stage of musicians for a full day of live music, outdoor seating, great drink promos and a wealth of food options. All for free!
So with the comfort of a Monday off work we head to the street to celebrate. Music till late evening and we're open until 4am!
Free entry, family friendly, dog friendly!
**On Every Bank Holiday Sunday**
- 13th June / MOJO Presents Euro 2020
- 14th March / St Paddys Party
- 5th February / MOJO Presents: The Hot Ones Wing Challenge Valentines Special
- 2nd February / Super Bowl 2020
- 31st December / New Year's Eve at MOJO!
- 4th December / MOJO Presents: The Hot Wing Challenge Christmas Special
- 6th November / MOJO Leeds Presents: The Hot Ones Wing Challenge
- 2nd November / MOJO PRESENTS: THE DAY OF THE DEAD THIS HALLOWEEN!
- 2nd October / MOJO presents the Chilli-Shop Hot Ones Wing Challenge!
- 25th August / Merrion Street Festival
- 7th August / MOJO presents The Hot Ones Wing Challenge
- 16th March / St Paddy's Big Weekender
- 3rd February / Super Bowl 2019
- 31st December / New Year's Eve Party